WS930/WS209 Bell Box
Where should I install the external bell box?
We recommend to install the external bell box within the eaves, which will not be directly exposed to rain or water.
Does the bell box be able to pair or connect with wireless console?
The external bell box is designed to work with RED SHIELD smart panel as an external siren and gives off strong strobe light with high siren volume. It is not able to connect with other wireless consoles.
Why does the bell box stop working after changing batteries?
The “Change Battery Mode” is automatically activated when you change the battery. Please press the “arm + disarm” button on the remote simultaneously for 2 seconds to reactivate the bell box, in which the blue light will be off and the red light will be blinking slowly. After this step, the bell box will start to work again.
How can I connect remotes to the bell box?
Please follow the quick instructions below to connect any remote control to the bell box:
1) Press the “learn” button in the bell box.
2) Press any button of the remote to enroll until the bell box beeps and flashes, which means the enrollment is completed;
3) Press the learn button to complete the enrollment.
Why the bell box keeps generating false alarm?
There are two tamperproof buttons in the bell box, which is the screw that locks the bell box, and the other is the spring at the back of the bell box. There will be alarm triggered if the screw is not lock properly. Or the spring is not flat and extruded from the plastic opening. Please try the following steps:
1) Please try to lock the screw tightly
2) Make sure that spring at the back of the bell box is flat during your testing.